- This event has passed.
Intuitive Tarot – Think Outside the Box
October 2, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$25 – $40
Want to learn to read Tarot without having to memorize 78 card interpretations?
Already have experience reading Tarot but want to learn to strengthen your intuition further?
New to divination and intuitive work?
Learn to use any Tarot deck to stimulate your Intuition.
All levels welcome, take your existing Tarot practice to the next level. If you are new to Tarot, learn to use the timeless archetypal symbols to unleash your Intuition.
Enrich your journey by learning how to work with your Spirit Guides and Tarot cards.
What You Will Learn
- Learn to connect with your Spirit Guides
- Identify your strongest Intuitive senses and learn to enlist these senses in your Tarot practice
- Discover how the symbols from Tarot speak to your Intuition and can guide you in daily life
- Learn ways to develop your Intuitive Connection using Tarot cards
- Learn to discern the difference between your Intuition and mental chatter or fears
- Discover practical ways Tarot can be used to guide you through transition
A variety of Tarot decks will be provided, and you may bring your own deck to begin learning how to form a personal relationship with symbols that speak to you.
No experience necessary, however Day 1 is required before taking Day 2.
You may take Wednesday’s class as a standalone class for $25. If you take both Wednesday and Thursdays classes you may take them both for $40. Please register in advance at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/intuitive-tarot-think-outside-the-deck-tickets-64073929849.
About the Teacher
Angela Kaufman is an Intuitive Empowerment Coach and LCSW, and author of Queen Up! Reclaim Your Crown When Life Knocks You Down. Angela has co-authored three books on metaphysical spirituality including Wicca, What’s the Real Deal? Breaking Through the Misconceptions (Schiffer, 2010), Sacred Objects, Sacred Space; Everyday Tools for the Modern Day Witch (Schiffer 2011), The Esoteric Dream Book, Mastering the Magickal Symbolism of the Subconscious Mind (Schiffer 2013).