This has been a challenging time for all of us. I hope that you are healthy and well and managing the best that you are able. It is our intention to provide you with the highest quality of care, with your safety and peace of mind as a priority. With your safety in mind, we have implemented the following:
- Please complete the required intake form on our website, which asks you a few basic questions and your health history. Please inform us if you are not feeling well in any manner. If you are having any viral symptoms, we will reschedule your appointment.
- On the day of your appointment, please take your temperature before coming in. A touchless thermometer is also available at Illuminations. If you have a temperature 100.4* F (38* C) we will reschedule your appointment. Your massage therapist will likewise will be informing you if she is not feeling well, and will take her temperature before your appointment.
- Please limit what you bring to your appointment to only the necessary items. Your massage therapist will be using a disposable face cradle cover and provide you with a towel, that you may use as barrier or shield during anytime throughout your visit to the office/treatment room.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please only arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before your scheduled time. This will ensure that only one client is in my office at one time. It will also allow for the extra cleaning that your massage therapist will be performing between each client.
- If you feel most comfortable wearing a mask, please wear your own mask. Illuminations also has masks available for use.
- Upon arrival, please wash your hands with warm water and soap for the recommended 20 seconds. Illuminations will also have hand sanitizer for your use.
- During your session, please avoid touching your face if possible. Your massage therapist will not be performing any facial massage at this time unless absolutely necessary to address TMJ or specific cervical conditions. During your session your massage therapist will be wearing a mask and gloves and possibly using a hot towel to relax facial and neck muscles.