This has been a challenging time for all of us. I hope that you are healthy and well and managing the best that you are able. It is our intention to provide you with the highest quality of care, with your safety and peace of mind as a priority. With your safety in mind, we have implemented the following:
- Please complete the required intake form on our website, which asks you a few basic questions and your health history. Please inform us if you are not feeling well in any manner. If you are having any viral symptoms, we will reschedule your appointment.
- On the day of your appointment, please take your temperature before coming in. A touchless thermometer is also available at Illuminations. If you have a temperature 100.4* F (38* C) we will reschedule your appointment. Your massage therapist will likewise will be informing you if she is not feeling well, and will take her temperature before your appointment.
- Please limit what you bring to your appointment to only the necessary items. Your massage therapist will be using a disposable face cradle cover and provide you with a towel, that you may use as barrier or shield during anytime throughout your visit to the office/treatment room.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please only arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before your scheduled time. This will ensure that only one client is in my office at one time. It will also allow for the extra cleaning that your massage therapist will be performing between each client.
- If you feel most comfortable wearing a mask, please wear your own mask. Your massage therapist will not be providing masks.
- Upon arrival, please wash your hands with warm water and soap for the recommended 20 seconds. Illuminations will also have hand sanitizer for your use.
- During your session, please avoid touching your face if possible. Your massage therapist will not be performing any facial massage at this time unless absolutely necessary to address TMJ or specific cervical conditions. During your session your massage therapist will be wearing a mask and gloves and possibly using a hot towel to relax facial and neck muscles.
- Before and after your session, you will need to keep discussions with your massage therapist to a minimum as well as keeping a 6 foot distance from each other. At this time, if possible, we encourage you to please use debit or credit card for your payments. You and your massage therapist will need to say our hellos and goodbyes with a wave or prayer pose, rather than a hug or a handshake.
- Many of you who receive massage therapy from Gina Hamilton have enjoyed Gina’s dogs during your session. However, we must practice social distancing with everyone’s safety in mind, without the risk of cross-contamination. Gina has made the difficult, but necessary decision to not bring her own dogs into her massage office/treatment room for quite some time. She will provide sessions for her animal clients in their home, park or other designated safe location, so your pets may continue with their own respective therapy plans.